Header

Header

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Wedding Photography Discounted Package

I have been enjoying doing weddings this year especially so I decided to offer a discount for a Complete Wedding Package this summer:

This is what it will include:


Engagement session:
1-1,5 hour engagements
15-20 edited images on a DVD with print release

Bridal Session:

1,5 hour bridal session
15-20 edited images on a DVD with print release


Wedding Day:

3 hour wedding day coverage
all images on a DVD with 5 DVD's  and print release


Final Cost $950

This deal is hard to beat, so I am offering this wedding day package for the first 3 couples that will book me this summer or fall (winter).

Pass the word around to your friends that are getting married!

1 comment:

  1. Hey.. I think your rates suit us. Right now my cousin is in final stages of selecting wedding location venue for her wedding. I have given you her info and Melisa will be contacting you shortly with her requirements.

    ReplyDelete